By Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno
Use the number 1 IV drug guide to soundly administer greater than four hundred intravenous medicines! Gahart’s Intravenous medicines: A instruction manual for Nurses and wellbeing and fitness Professionals has been relied on for greater than forty years for its accuracy, quick-reference layout, and finished assurance. no matter if you wish the moveable print e-book or the book, each one drug monograph comprises the drug’s everyday identify, exchange name(s), drug class, pH, dosages and dose alterations, dilution, incompatibilities, price of management, activities, symptoms and makes use of, contraindications, precautions, drug/lab interactions, unwanted side effects, and antidote. Compiled by way of nurse advisor Betty Gahart and pharmacist Adrienne Nazareno, this source comprises all the details you would like for the secure management of IV medicines — not anything greater than is required, and not anything less.
- UNIQUE! released every year to make sure that you could have crucial details at the such a lot lately authorized IV medicines, in addition to up to date info on present drugs.
- UNIQUE! Over four hundred IV drug monographs provide assurance of extra medicines than any related handbook.
- UNIQUE! Time-tested, easy-to-use web page structure keeps all dosage details for every drug on both a unmarried web page or a two-page unfold to avoid hand infection through having to show a page.
- UPDATED! Drug part effects are reorganized in response to frequency, seriousness, and different vital considerations.
- Black field Warnings and highlighting of key content material make finding key info quickly and easy.
- Dilution and dosage charts inside of monographs provide easy accessibility to crucial medical information.
- Age-specific dosage variances are highlighted for geriatric, pediatric, little one, and neonatal patients.
- Spiral binding makes the e-book handy to take advantage of within the scientific setting.
- Alphabetical format organizes all drug monographs through everyday identify, permitting you in finding any drug in seconds.
- More than a hundred lesser-used IV drugs can be accessed at the Evolve website.
- NEW! Sep 11 new drug monographs provide you with present, clinically proper drug info for brand spanking new IV medications lately licensed by means of the FDA.
- NEW! up to date drug monographs reflect the newest adjustments in IV drug therapy.
- NEW! Do now not Confuse With information is extra on the best of every appropriate monograph to augment medicine defense, and the Evolve better half web site encompasses a hyperlink to the ISMP checklist of Do no longer Confuse drug names.
- NEW! Thumb tabs on left-hand pages are further to the normal right-hand thumb tabs, making it effortless to appear up drug monographs from both side.
Read Online or Download 2016 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals PDF
Best nursing books
Praxisorientiertes Handbuch, welches die gängigen Diagnose- und Therapieschritte in der Gynäkologie und Geburtshilfe auf dem Hintergrund der evidenzbasierten Medizin darstellt. Die Herausgeber verfügen als Chefärzte gynäkologisch-geburtshilflicher Abteilungen über große Erfahrung darin diagnostische und therapeutische criteria mit dem steigenden Kostenbewusstsein in Einklang zu bringen und althergebrachte Verfahren zu hinterfragen.
Grownup Psychiatric & psychological future health CNS examination secrets and techniques is helping you ace the scientific Nurse professional in grownup Psychiatric & psychological healthiness examination with no weeks and months of unending learning. Our complete grownup Psychiatric & psychological overall healthiness CNS examination secrets and techniques examine advisor is written by way of our examination specialists, who painstakingly researched each subject and idea that you want to be aware of to ace your attempt.
What kind of measure do i have to turn into a nurse practitioner? How do i select the precise scientific preceptor? How am i able to top arrange for my first yr of perform? Written for these contemplating NP perform, present NP scholars, and newly qualified NPs alike, this fast, easy-to-use handbook covers every thing there's to grasp approximately transitioning into the NP position, its rewards, and its demanding situations.
The emphasis on prime quality and low cost well-being care mandates the adoption of competency-based perform, which ties person and division functionality to an organization's backside line. COLLABORATE provides the framework for the pro case supervisor to include a competency-based perform every day.
Additional info for 2016 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
2016 Intravenous Medications - E-Book: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals by Betty L. Gahart,Adrienne R. Nazareno